All you need is oil and nondairy milk to make perfect bakery style gluten free, vegan cupcakes. Each package of mix is handcrafted individually and packaged with love.
- Made in the USA: Pittsburgh, PA
- Instructions: Pour (or sift) mix into bowl, add wet ingredients, mix and bake.
- Makes 4 cupcakes per package
- Refined Sugars
Care: Store in cool, dry place. Use within 6 months.
Includes: Ingredients with instructions.
Weight: 5 oz.
The healthy ingredients what made me buy them but the taste is amazing! what a great way to curb my sweet tooth! The vanilla espresso and pumpkin are so tasty…..can’t wait to try more flavors! – Angela S.
Potato starch, Cornstarch, Tapioca Starch, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Baking Soda, Arrowroot Flour, Cream of Tartar, Evaporated Cane Juice, Ground Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans, Salt, Apple Fiber, Vegan/Gluten Free Rainbow Sprinkles, Oat Milk, Vegetable Oil.
Need a healthier version than what is offered at your local grocery store? Cannot find a vegan and gluten-free frosting to slather onto your DIY cakes? Here is our recommended DIY frosting recipe that will go great with your Cinna-Rollin cupcakes:
Serving Size: Will Frost 4 Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup nondairy butter (for a less saltier option, sub half of the butter with high-ratio shortening like Spectrum or Nutiva)
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla beans (or 1 tsp of vanilla extract)
- 1 1/2 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 20 ml boiling water
- Place your powdered sugar into separate bowl.
- Add the 20ml of boiling water and mix well with a spatula. If you cannot get the lumps to smooth out, strain it through a fine mesh strainer. This will give you a smoother frosting.
- While your icing is cooling, start to beat your butter (and shortening if you are using) on medium-high until smooth and light in color. This typically takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lower speed to add your icing (it will be super thick), and vanilla, then beat together on medium-high for about 2 minutes longer.
NOTE: If your frosting gets a little runny, throw it into your freezer for ten minutes. Once chilled, mix it until smooth.