All you need is oil and nondairy milk to make perfect bakery style gluten free, vegan cupcakes. Each package of mix is handcrafted individually and packaged with love.
- Made in the USA: Pittsburgh, PA
- Instructions: Pour (or sift) mix into bowl, add wet ingredients, mix and bake.
- Makes 4 cupcakes per package
- Refined Sugars
Care: Store in cool, dry place. Use within 6 months.
Includes: Ingredients with instructions.
Dimensions: 5″x 3″x7.25″
Weight: 5 oz.
I recently purchased some of the cake mixes at a local vendor show. I’m a sweet tooth so these small little cake mixes called my name. I purchased the pumpkin, gingerbread and chocolate. All 3 were so good and I’m definitely going to be purchasing more in the near future!! – Julie M.
INGREDIENTS: Potato starch, Cornstarch, Tapioca Starch, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Baking Soda, Arrowroot Flour, Cream of Tartar, maple sugar, Ground Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans, Apple Fiber
Serving Size: One Standard Cupcake/ Four Cupcakes Per Package
Calories: 122, Total Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0g, Sodium: 72mg, Potassium: 52mg, Total Carbohydrates: 30g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 13g, Protein: 1g, Calcium: 15%, Iron: 1%
Need a healthier version than what is offered at your local grocery store? Cannot find a vegan and gluten-free frosting to slather onto your DIY cakes? Here is our recommended DIY frosting recipe that will go great with your Makin’ Me Sappy cupcakes:
Serving Size: Will Frost 4 Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup nondairy butter (for a less saltier option, sub half of the butter with high-ratio shortening like Spectrum or Nutiva)
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla beans (or 1 tsp of vanilla extract)
- 1 1/2 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 20 ml boiling water
- Place your powdered sugar into separate bowl.
- Add the 20ml of boiling water and mix well with a spatula. If you cannot get the lumps to smooth out, strain it through a fine mesh strainer. This will give you a smoother frosting.
- While your icing is cooling, start to beat your butter (and shortening if you are using) on medium-high until smooth and light in color. This typically takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lower speed to add your icing (it will be super thick) and your vanilla, then beat together on medium-high for about 2 minutes longer.
NOTE: If your frosting gets a little runny, throw it into your freezer for ten minutes. Once chilled, mix it until smooth.