All you need is oil and nondairy milk to make perfect bakery style gluten free, vegan cupcakes. Each package of mix is handcrafted individually and packaged with love.
- Made in the USA: Pittsburgh, PA
- Instructions: Pour (or sift) mix into bowl, add wet ingredients, mix and bake.
- Makes 4 cupcakes per package
- Refined Sugars
Care: Store in cool, dry place. Use within 6 months.
Includes: Ingredients with instructions.
Weight: 5 oz.
I just wanted to thank you for your devotion to help those of us with food allergies. Unfortunately, most products out there taste only okay. However, your products are amazing, taste delicious and come in the perfect size. – April M.
Potato starch, Cornstarch, Tapioca Starch, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Baking Soda, Arrowroot Flour, Cream of Tartar, Evaporated Cane Juice, Coconut Sugar, Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder, Italian Espresso Powder, Ground Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans, Molasses Powder, Apple Fiber, Oat Fiber, Salt
Serving Size: 1 Standard Cupcake/4 Standard Cupcakes Per Package
Calories: 136, Total Fat: 1g, Sodium: 159mg, Potassium: 3mg, Total Carbohydrate: 31g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 16g, Protein: 1g, Calcium: 17%, Iron: 3%
Need a healthier version than what is offered at your local grocery store? Cannot find a vegan and gluten-free frosting to slather onto your DIY cakes? Here is our recommended DIY frosting recipe that will go great with your Livin’ La Vida Mocha cupcakes:
Serving Size: Will Frost 4 Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup nondairy butter
- 1/4 tsp ground vanilla beans (or 1 tsp of vanilla extract)
- 1 1/2 cups of Powdered Sugar (For a less dark chocolate flavor, add in an extra 1/4 cup of sugar)
- 20 ml boiling water (if adding in the extra sugar, up this to 25 ml)
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp espresso powder (optional but great if you want an extra kick of espresso flavoring)
- Place your powdered sugar into separate bowl.
- Add the 20ml of boiling water and mix well with a spatula. If you cannot get the lumps to smooth out, strain it through a fine mesh strainer. This will give you a smoother frosting.
- While your icing is cooling, start to beat your butter (and shortening if you are using) on medium-high until smooth and light in color. This typically takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lower speed to add your icing (it will be super thick) and flavorings, and then beat together on medium-high for about 2 minutes longer.
- Once finished, hand mix in your cocoa powder. We like to use a rubber spatula for this part.
NOTE: If your frosting gets a little runny, throw it into your freezer for ten minutes. Once chilled, mix it until smooth.