RAISE A HALLELUJAH
(Italian espresso & vanilla bean)
$29.95 – $89.95
We absolutely love the aroma and flavor of really good coffee and what better way to celebrate this fantastic eye opening flavor with our Italian vanilla cake. Each layer features our buttery vanilla cake wrapped in a rich Italian espresso frosting giving you the perfect balance of flavors in every bite. For an extra punch of coffee flavor, we adorned the sides and the top with dark chocolate covered espresso beans. This cake will have you raising a Hallelujah with every bite!
Three Layer 4″ Cake | 2 to 3 Layer 6″ Cake | 2 to 3 Layer 8″ Cake
****PICTURES COMING SOON!****
Choose the size for this flavor:
Imported Madagascar Vanilla
We only buy the best vanilla available! Our vanilla extract uses a cold extraction process to ensure that the complex flavors are meticulously preserved.
Gluten Free & Vegan
We use nonGMO rice flours and starches, organic prebiotic inulin powder, organic pea protein, and fruit powders. No additives or preservatives are used and all ingredients purchased are certified gluten free from the manufacturer. 100% vegan (dairy and egg free) as well as non-GMO certified (with the exception of gluten free Oreos and select sprinkles).
HOW LONG IN ADVANCE SHOULD I ORDER?
We require a five day turn-around for all layered cake orders. If you order on a Monday, we may be able to have it available for Friday pickup. If not, Saturday pick up can be accommodated based on availability.
PICK UP ONLY
This item is only available for pick up only.
Our cakes are vegan with no dairy or eggs used. This means they are great at room temperature for up to five days. Any cake exposed without frosting should be covered with saran wrap. Refrigeration can be done, however refrigeration tends to encourage retrogradation (dries out). It is best to freeze uneaten cake versus refrigeration.
Freezer tip: Saran wrap cake slices individually or the entire cake and place into freezer. When it is time to take out of the freezer, allow it to gently defrost in your refrigerator overnight. Next day, unwrap and allow it to come to room temperature for 5-6 hours.
- Gluten Free Flour Blend (Potato Starch, Cornstarch, Tapioca Starch, Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Inulin Fiber (Jerusalem Artichoke), Organic Banana Powder)
- Organic Sugar Cane
- Iodized Salt
- Organic (GF) Baking Powder
- Oat Milk ((Water, Oats), Sunflower Oil, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate), Sea Salt)
- Organic Psyllium Husk Powder
- Canola Oil
- Organic Powdered Sugar Cane (Organic Sugar Cane, Organic Tapioca Flour)
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon
- Organic Espresso Powder
- Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans (roasted coffee beans, cacao liquor, sugar, cacao butter)
- Organic Fair-Trade & Sustainably Harvested Palm Oil
- Natural Flavors (extracts)